Please give me examples of sunnah hasanah and bidah hasanah so that i can understand better.
- Invite towards Tawheed
- Invite towards Prayer
- Call towards good and forbid from evil
- Lot of examples like fasting, to motivate to give zakaah, to perform hajj. etc
- Their is no Bid'ah Hasanah, all Bid'ah are Sayyi'ah.
- Like sitting on graves.
- Circling around the graves
- Before call for prayer to read out loudly fabricated darood.
- After prayer in Jama'ah to do dhikr loudly in gatherings.
- Lot of Bid'ahs related to dead one's; to recite Qur'an in gatherings, every Thursday to arrange special dhikr and gatherings on 40th day of the dead or on yearly basis. All these are examples of Bid'ah SayyiAh; to do something thinking good and noble, but not in the Qur'an and the Sunnah.
Hope it is clear.< Back to Questions
If you liked the article, do leave a comment down below